- Who cooks:
Francis, usually, as he is very talented in his cooking skills. Alfred does cook sometimes, though of course, his leans more towards very comfortable home cooking like stews and such. Francis loves them.
- Who does the laundry and other chores:
They split the tasks equally, although Alfred takes a lot more coaxing to get his chores done.
- How many children do they have:
- Who’s more dominate:
Neither of them, they are equally romantic and aggressive, just in their own ways. In bed, they switch frequently, though Francis likes bottoming.
- Favorite nonsexual activity:
They enjoy taking walks and just sightseeing, commenting on things, talking, or just walking down new paths they haven’t before. It’s healthy, and they love the communication.
- Their favorite place to be together:
- Any traditions:
- Their “song”:
- What they do for each other on holidays:
Whatever they can think of, and whatever they feel like. They’re very spontaneous.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon:
- Where did they first meet:
A long way back.
- Any pets:
Alfred’s golden retriever gets along splendidly with both Alfred and Francis.
- What do they fight over:
EVERYTHING. Due to their difference in cultures and whatnot, they disagree over many things. But they’ve learnt to compromise… eventually.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where:
Whereever they please.